...and baby makes 3!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

babyWe are two days from leaving for Disney World!!! My mommy and daddy keep talking about this person called Mickey Mouse. I've seen him on tv a couple of times, but tv doesn't hold my attention too long. I'd rather be outside or climbing ANYTHING! Anyway, I am getting excited. We started packing our clothes tonight....my mommy even bought a dvd player for the car. She thinks this my help me enjoy the 15 HOUR ride a bit better. We'll see.... Keep up on what's going on because my mommy is planning on posting pictures and video at night after fun-filled days from the 'happiest place on earth'. Hope to see you soon....

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Josie - you will love it there at Disney World - I take my two kids every year - it is sooo much fun! Have a blast.

    Mom, the worst part is the drive - once you cross into Florida - it is the longest drive to Orlando! That DVD Player will come in handy - I had one for each kid!

    Jennifer
    Shreveport, LA

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Barbie (& Tad) said…

    Have fun Josie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home