...and baby makes 3!

Saturday, October 06, 2007


About two weeks ago my mommy put me in a pagent. Usually, she would rush home and put pictures on here to show. She would have this time too....if I would have posed for pictures. I thought I would be a big girl and walk on this thing called a stage. Ya know, in front of all these people. It looks a lot easier than it is. Bascially, my mommy had to carry me the ENTIRE time on stage, while I looked the opposite direction from the audience. yadda yadda yadda....no pictures. I did receive a green ribbon. It was just a little fair pagent for fun. Well, then last Wednesday, we put our puppy Jake in the pet show. I did much better...I didn't whine one bit and I looked at the audience the entire time I was showing my puppy. Did I mention we got to dress him up....like a pirate! ARRRRRH! He won a blue ribbon and a white ribbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home