...and baby makes 3!

Monday, August 08, 2005

I am fully recovered from my shots. I woke up Saturday morning so happy. I was smiling and cooing. Morning is my favorite time to talk to my mommy. Oh yeah, bathtime at night too. Saturday, Stratton decided that she wanted to come over and spend the night with me. My mommy and daddy took us to the movie. It was so much fun and loud. But my mommy kept me in my carrier, so I would be comfy. When we got home, I took a bath and had a massage. Then it was time for my bobbi (bottle). After all that, I went right to sleep in my bed and Stratton slept in my soon to be 'big girl' bed. The next morning we all got up and went to church. This was my third time to go to church and yes, these mornings are so tense for my mommy, we keep forgetting to take a picture. Anyway, like the past two Sundays, I was an angel. My mommy will not let me go to the nursery, since I'm still too little. We want to stay well. The doctor agrees too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home