...and baby makes 3!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Instead of going to the doctor this past Wednesday, we had to wait until today. I was so, so happy this morning. Smiling and oohing but then I had to go see Dr Ritch. He said that I was right on track and that I was a healthy little girl. I weigh 10.5 lbs and I'm 21" long. I'm still considered smaller than term babies my age, but he seems to think that I will be on target before you know it! He was very impressed that I am now taking four ounces of milk every four to five hours, and sleeping ALL night. That was a very good sign that I was maturing for my age. Then his nurse came in :o( That's when it all changed. It wasn't so bad until that third shot in my left leg. I sobbed and sobbed, until I gagged a little. My bottom lip stuck out all the way home. But my mommy held up really good....until we got home. Then daddy took over. After my mommy gave me some tylenol, I calmed down, and now everything is good! No more doctor until my six month check up and yes, one more round of shots.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Little Josie is changing everytime I see her. Keep up the good work little girl!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home