...and baby makes 3!

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's been a LONG while since my post. I am now THREE years old. I am about 34 inches tall and weigh 29lbs. I've come a long, baybee. I am now talking NONSTOP. I love to be a little bossy, especially with my Stratton. I hope to get some of my birthday pictures up. My mommy had a petting zoo at my house. It was so so neat. Not sure what my favorite animal was but that fainting goat made me giggle everytime. My mommy also made sure that this was a birthday that I would not forget. You see, the day before my big party, mommy left the cake on the stove top and somehow the knob was turned on. A little while later, me, mommy, and Nonnie are outside setting up tables and my mommy noticed that there was a fire in the kitchen. Next thing I know, there is a pretty red truck at my house and all these people with a big ol' water hose. But I heard my mommy tell Nonnie that it could have been worse and to think about where we were three years ago....NICU with me (2lbs, 3ozs). Since then everything has been replaced and looks as it did before, brand spankin' new! My mommy has not had much time since starting her new adventure/ business too. You'll have to check it out at karladavidsonphotography.blogspot.com . But she is going to try her best at keeping up with both.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Barbie (& Tad) said…

    Oh THANK you for the update. OMG about the fire, but boy your mommy has a wonderful attitude about it. YOU are everything that matters! Your mommy takes beautiful photographs... the B/W photo with the pink bow is gorgeous. You are a beautiful girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home