...and baby makes 3!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Not a whole lot going on.... going to pep rallies, football games, etc. I am talking more. I love to go through the house yelling 'da da'. My daddy just grins :o) when he hears me command for him to come get me! I say 'bobbi' (bottle). Yes, I still take a bottle early in the morning and at night. Shhh....sometimes at nap time. But my mommy says that's OK. I say 'mama' and something that kinda sounds like puppy. I am pronouncing Stratton as 'statton'. Oh yeah...I fell down the other day and skint my knee, hence my new word is 'bo bo'. And yes, I have that southern drawl that stretches it out longggggg. booooo boooo....too funny! I said Paul, for my uncle Paul and of course, ball. I jabber a ton in between all these new words. Oh yeah...I went on my first, official vacation. We went to Sandestin and had a ball! I love the sand. Well, this year anyway. I love to swim also. I will stand on the side of the pool and holding my mommy, daddy's hand, jump!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Barbie (& Tad) said…

    Josie, that is TOTALLY okay about the bobbi! Your NICU friend Ava still has *three* a day! Her mommy thinks that formerly preemie babies have a stronger need to suck, and so is also doing "extended bottlefeeding" (a real term!). As long as your teeth get brushed, it is totally fine, and it will make you feel *good*.

    It is so nice to see how you are growing up Josie. You are such a pretty girl and it is very obvious just how beloved you are. Thanks for sharing with us!

    Love, your friends in PA...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home