...and baby makes 3!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Today, we went to Ruston to have my Easter picture taken. First, we met Lindsay at her apartment, and from there we went to see a man about a rabbit.
After putting on my pretty dress, my mommy took me outside and set me down at an old table. I turned my head and what did I see.... a black and white bunny. At first, I wasn't too sure and then my mommy showed me how to pet the bunny. HOWEVER, my way of petting is kinda like pulling back a rubber band and letting GO! For some reason the bunny kept hopin' away from me. By the end of this photo shoot, I had this petting thing down 'pat'.
When we drove back in from Ruston, we stopped off to see Stratton play a little softball against ASH. They played quiet well! We are going to see her play again, Thursday. And the last thing that happened today and this is THE best,
I graduated to the next size car seat and I get to look FORWARD! Not only am I excited but so is everyone else. Maybe, tomorrow, my mommy can take a picture of me sitting in the seat like a princess. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home