...and baby makes 3!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well, it's been a while since we've posted anything. My naps are getting shorter. :o) Now when my mommy puts me on my pallet, I can roll three times in a row... my Nonnie and Gene think I'm BRILLANT! I've started trying to sit up and at times, when I'm really concentrating, I can sit for about 10 seconds. Well, somewhere around there. My mommy is the catcher. I'm still eating with a spoon, but now twice a day. I still love my bobbi(bottle)!

Look at me and my Stratton. She's all dressed up for Winnfield Senior High School's homecoming. Isn't she pretty! This weekend, I'm going to see my Auntie Pam and the gang. Jeananne is going to be dressed up too for St Thomas More's homecoming. I can't wait till I can get all dressed up and go dancing...whatever that is ?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What pretty girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Guys too!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home